TRNN Personal Data Security and Privacy Practices
Dear Members, Supporters and Viewers of The Real News Network,
This policy applies to all information received by TRNN, both online and offline, across any platform, including electronic, written, or oral communications.
What Data does TRNN Collect?
TRNN collects and maintains the following data:
- Contact Information: name, address, telephone number, email address
- Giving History: gift amount, date, any gift restrictions requested by the donor
- Information on events attended, publications received, any special requests for program information
- Browser data including information about your operating system, hardware data, and browser version when submitting online forms.
TRNN does not store the following data:
- Payment information including credit card numbers or bank accounts.
Online Data Transmission – New Website
All data transmitted between you and the TRNN website is now SSL encrypted.
All data about our donors (see list above) is stored using Raiser’s Edge NXT, a cloud-based software developed for nonprofit fundraising. For more information regarding the data policies of Raiser’s Edge, you can visit https://www.blackbaud.com/general-data-protection-regulation.
All donation transaction data is processed and stored by Click & Pledge, an online fundraising platform for nonprofits. For more information regarding the data policies of Click & Pledge please visit https://clickandpledge.com/privacy/
Donor information collected by TRNN and stored using the above mentioned methods is also used to analyze giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections.
Browser data is only used for website diagnostic purposes
TRNN will use confidential donor information for the following purposes:
- Distributing donation receipts
- Sending thank you letters to donors
- Informing donors of TRNN news and events
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Contacting donors about changes to in policy
Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information:
- We will not sell, share, or trade your personal information with other entities without your permission.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We may collect your name, email address, telephone number, and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone, at an event, or by mailing in a check.
The Right to be Forgotten